Technical managers of GFR are in accordance with uniform principles based on an integrated safety management system (SMS) Sovcomflot. The technical operation of vessels providing highly qualified specialists with many years of experience in this field, including the navy command positions.
Principles of Technical Fleet Management GFR
- Safety culture - a priority for employees of the fleet and shore-based units;
- Higher qualifications of crews and office staff, a team of professionals;
- Compliance with the fleet not only current, but also preparing for the introduction of domestic and international industry standards;
- Always ready to act in emergency situations;
- Openness, honesty and transparency, including the assessment of the results.
Technical managers of the group SKF provides:
· Organization of the fleet at any point in the world's oceans, technical inspection of vessels, repair and modernization, service and support;
· Engineering support new projects, monitor the construction of ships;
· The inspection of classification supervision authorities and other regulatory authorities;
· Full range of services in the field of crewing, including manning and organization change, training of seafarers and compliance positions, organization of medical examination and interaction with trade union organizations;
· Investigation of accidents and damage to the operating vessels and the introduction of measures to prevent them;
· Supply of necessary spare parts and all kinds of ship's stores;
· Settlement of insurance claims that arise from the operation of ships - insurance of ship hulls, machinery and equipment, as well as shipowner's liability to third parties;
· Budgeting operating costs of the fleet and monitoring its implementation;
· Organization handling and bunkering, the interaction with agents, shippers and charterers, billing and control of the freight.
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE: (DULEV MAXIM A.)
DEPUTY GENERAL DIRECTOR: (JOSEPH MILAMAED S.)
CHIEF FINANCIAL DIRECTOR: (TATYANA SARIBEKIYAN K.)
HEAD/DIRECTOR OF FLEET OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT: (BRAIEN SMITH V.)
HEAD OF NAVIGATION SAFETY: (ANATOLY CHUBAEV VLADMIROVICH)
GENERAL DIRECTOR/ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT: (OLGA VIKTROVNA S.)