One of the world leaders in the field of maritime transport of hydrocarbons, as well as servicing the offshore exploration and production of oil and gas.
Our owned and chartered fleet, specializing in the transportation of hydrocarbons from the areas with difficult ice conditions, includes 143 vessels with a total deadweight tons of 12,411,552 and an average age of 7 years. A third plane has a high ice class.
- LNG tankers to transport liquefied natural gas and oil;
- Tankers of crude oil sizes VLCC, Suezmax, Aframax and Panamax, including shuttle tankers;
- Product tanker sizes MR, LR I, LR II and Handysize;
- Icebreaking supply vessels offshore platforms;
- Research vessel marine geophysical exploration;
- Size bulk carriers Panamax;
- Tonnage chemical tankers and ships for transportation of asphalt and bitumen;
- Harbor tugs.
OOO EVROLOGISTIKS Shipping Company operates vessels in the segments, the most sought-after by leading Russian and international oil and gas companies. The company is involved in the maintenance of large energy projects in Russia for her "Tanggu", "Peregrino". In-house technical development and is unique to the shipping company a set of advanced technologies, especially in transport in extreme climatic conditions allow OOO EVROLOGISTIKS Shipping Company to satisfy the most demanding customers by providing them with a reliable and efficient transport service.
OOO EVROLOGISTIKS Shipping Company is one of the largest customers of commercial shipbuilding in the Russian Federation.
OOO EVROLOGISTIKS Shipping Company and partners are located in St. Petersburg, representative in Moscow, Novorossiysk, Murmansk, Vladivostok, London, Limassol, Madrid, Singapore and Dubai.